Where can I find the weekly workout?
- After logging in, you can click on the "Workouts" button on the home page!
What if I don't know how to perform an exercise?
- All exercises are demonstrated in video format. Simply click on the link and a video will appear showing you how to do the execute and how to modify it!
What will I need for the workouts?
- Majority of the weekly workouts are just using your body weight, but you will need a set of dumbbells. If you are just starting out on your workout journey, I would start with 5lbs and gradually increase as you feel stronger on certain exercises. Many members work their way up to 15-20lb dumbbells depending on the exercise!
- A mat or carpet
- An 8’x8’ area is usually plenty of space for our workouts, but sometimes we mix it up and need a little extra or head outdoors!
- A timer on your watch or phone. I like the HIIT Timer Interval Timer by SmoothMobile, LLC in the app store!
Should I complete the workouts in order?
- Yes! Please complete the workouts in order if possible! I program the workouts in a specific order to ensure that each muscle group is not only getting worked, but also getting sufficient rest/recovery!
What does AMRAP mean?
- AMRAP stands for “as many rounds as possible”. You will repeat a group of reps/exercises as many times as you can in the given time frame.
What does EMOM mean?
- EMOM stands for “every minute on the minute”. Each minute, you will complete the designated number of repetitions. The faster you finish the reps, the longer you have to rest before you do it again when the timer goes off for the next minute!
What do I do if I can’t perform the exercise at all? (including the modification)
- You can utilize the exercise library to find an exercise that might better suit you or you can schedule a “Personal Pep Talk” with me to discuss some options!
What’s the best way to track my progress?
- STAY OFF THE SCALE! Watch the “How to Accurately Measure My Progress” video to learn how you can best measure your progress! I also highly recommend taking progress pictures (only for your eyes!).
Why won’t the scale budge?
- We do A LOT of strength training in this program which will DRASTICALLY improve your body fat composition and inches, but the scale might not budge because muscle is twice as dense as fat! What does that mean? That one pound of fat and one pound of muscle weigh the same amount, but the 1lb of muscle takes up HALF of the space! TRUST me...do the measurements!
What should I be eating?
- A #balanced lifestyle approach to eating will keep you consistent for the long term! Focus on fueling your body with the “gas” that it needs to run properly! No foods are off limits!
Is there an eating program to help me get back on track?
- Use the “Calculate My Macros” e-book to figure out how many calories and how much of each macronutrient you should be eating. Mix and match your favorite foods to hit these numbers and you are guaranteed results!
Should I track my food?
- Whether you decide you’d like to count your macros or not, logging your food is EXTREMELY eye opening as to what your current habits look like. Those who log their food daily see the best results, but even just try it for a few days to see how much or how little you are actually eating! My Fitness Pal in the app store is what I use!
Where can I find some recipes to get me started?
- Right on your member homepage, there is a “Recipe” button for easy access! I also highly recommend www.skinnytaste.com.
I can't remember my password, how can I sign in?
- You are able to reset your password here.
Can I edit my workout log?
- Absolutely! Just head to your “logbook”!
Can I upgrade my membership?
- You can upgrade to a 3 month or 6 month membership anytime on your “account” page!
What is the name of the members facebook group?
- #BALANCE Members. Click here!
Are there any additional perks of my membership?
- On the last Sunday of every month, join us for a Members Only Bonus Workout on Zoom! The meeting link is emailed to all members and posted in the group Facebook page.
- All members receive 5% off all purchase at Palmetto Running Company with promo code “KRISTIE”. Your order over $50 ships FREE!
- Members also receive 25% off at Coastal Carolina CBD and Wellness! Give them a call to learn more and make sure to mention "KRISTIE" so you receive your discount! FREE shipping!
I'm receiving a login error saying there is "no user record" or "the user may have been deleted", but I've been charged for my subscription.
- It's possible you did not enter your email correctly upon sign up. Contact us and we'll get it straightened out!
How can I cancel my account?
- Visit the account page to manage your subscription settings. If you want to cancel, you can do so there and will have access to the site for the remainder of your billing period.