Recently, I found out that I have an allergy to soy in all forms. Even though I am THRILLED to have some answers as to why I would get these horrible heat rashes, it has definitely been difficult to figure out what I can and can not eat! Last week I attempted to make my first soy free recipe!
This easy to make, low sugar version of Korean BBQ Beef makes 4 servings and can be paired with your favorite rice!
- Serves 4
- 342 calories
- 14g fat
- 15g carbohydrates
- 39g protein
- 20 oz shoulder roast (trimmed of fat)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 10oz shredded carrots
- 4 green onion stalks diced
- 18oz bottle G. Hughes Sugar Free BBQ sauce
- Coat all beef in olive oil and then add 2 tbsp corn starch to cover meat
- Place beef in crock pot with 1 bottle of BBQ sauce poured over
- Cook on low for 3 hours
- Add diced onion and carrots and mix well.
- Allow to cook for 30 more minutes
- Split batch into four equal parts and ENJOY!