- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/4 cup crushed pecans
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 8oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 5 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon
- In mixing bowl, mix together pecan halves and maple syrup. Set aside.
- In separate mixing bowl, combine yogurt, softened cream cheese, stevia, lemon juice, vanilla and whipping cream. Beat until mixed well.
- Place cream mixture in ziploc bag.
Assemble 6 "Cheesecake Cups"
- Evenly divide crushed pecans on bottom of 6 cups of your choice
- Cut corner of ziploc bag filled with cream mixture
- "Pipe" mixture evenly among the 6 cups, covering the crushed pecans
- Evenly top all cups filled with cream mixture with the maple pecans
- Sprinkle the tops of each cup with cinnamon
- Best if served immediately
Nutritional Information (one cup):
238 calories. 18g fat. 14g carbohydrates. 8g sugar. 5g protein.