- 1 cup (8oz) skim milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 package sugar free vanilla pudding (contains 4 servings)
- 1 cup "lite" whipped topping (thawed)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 sheets of graham cracker (I used cinnamon)
- Mix together all ingredients except the graham cracker. I suggest using a mixer for best consistency!
- Evenly distribute the mixture into 4 separate cups
- Chill for minimum 1 hour
- Before serving, crumble 1/2 sheet of graham cracker on top of your mousse mixture and enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 cup
- Calories: 139 calories
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Sugar: 9g
- Protein: 3g