Blog | Power Oat Bowl
Oatmeal is a heart healthy choice for breakfast, but can be bland and tasteless without tons of added sugar! Try this delicious, yet "macro friendly" oat bowl with 18 grams of protein!
- 1/3 cup raw oats
- 1/3 cup ultra filtered skim milk (I use Fairlife)
- 1/3 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/3 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt (I use Greek God's)
- 1 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp stevia
- Mix together the oats, milk, and stevia in a bowl and heat for 90 seconds. (Repeat for additional 30 seconds until you reach a desired consistency)
- Top the oats with the yogurt, blueberries, chia seeds and peanut butter. Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
- Serving size: 1 bowl
- Calories: 327 calories
- Fat: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 42g
- Sugar: 14g
- Protein: 18g
Tip: These oat bowls can be prepped ahead of time for morning's when you are on the go! They are also delicious cold right out of the refrigerator!