- 1 package sugar free vanilla instant pudding (contains 4 servings)
- 1 cup pure pumpkin
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 cup "lite" whipped topping (thawed)
- 30x fully baked frozen Phyllo shells (I used Athens)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place frozen shells on baking tray and cook for 4-6 minutes or until crispy.
- While shells cook, mix together pudding packet, pumpkin, milk, whipped topping and pumpkin pie spice.
- Spoon mixture into plastic sandwich bag and seal tightly.
- Cut the corner of the bag and "pipe" the pumpkin mixture evenly into all shells
- Sprinkle each "bite" with pumpkin pie spice if desired
- Allow to chill for minimum 60 minutes
- Serving size: 2 bites
- Calories: 60
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 8.8g
- Sugar: 2.4g
- Protein: 1.7g