- 2lbs chicken breast
- 6 tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 1.5 cups nonfat, plain greek yogurt
- 1 15oz can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 15oz can corn (drained and rinsed)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- Place cleaned chicken breast in crock pot and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder and paprika. I honestly don't measure it specifically, just try to get a sprinkle on all of the chicken.
- Cook chicken in the crock pot on HIGH for 4 hours.
- After the chicken is cooked, remove the chicken breast from the liquid in the crock pot and shred in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the corn, black beans, greek yogurt, mayonnaise, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, paprika and salt and pepper to the mixing bowl with the chicken.
- Add 1 tsp of cayenne pepper if you like a kick!
- MIX WELL!
- Split mixture into 6 servings (approximately 8oz each) and keep in the refrigerator.
Make yourself a yummy sandwich or serve with your favorite tortilla chips!
- Serving size: 1/6 of mixture
- Calories: 337 kcal
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Sugar: 6g
- Protein: 41g